How to maintain the long-term storage of construction machinery
How to properly storeconstruction machinery is an important knowledge that engineering machineryoperators should master. In particular, many construction machinery may not beused for a long time, or after a certain project is completed, these mechanicalequipment must be stored for a long time. At this time, how to get the correctlong-term storage of construction machinery and equipment becomes an importantissue. How to maintain the equipment during the storage period for a long time,so that they do not affect the future use?
How to properly storeconstruction machinery:
1. Park in a dry room. Ifyou have to stop outside, you should choose a flat floor and put wood. Cover itwith a cover after parking.
2. Before long-termstorage, the machinery must be repaired, repaired and damaged, and thoroughlycleaned to maintain a good technical state.
3. Arrangement andarrangement at the airport stoppage shall ensure that the entry and exit of anyone machine is not affected by other machinery.
4. The mechanical fuelcontrol lever should be placed in the idle position, and each joystick shouldbe placed in the neutral position.
1. Release the coolingwater from the engine.
2. Replace the engineoil. The new engine oil is usually neutral and will not corrode the metal partsof the engine.
3. Fill the fuel tankwith diesel to avoid rusting the fuel tank. Preservatives should also be addedif conditions permit.
4. During the shutdownperiod, the engine should be started once a month to make the machine travelfor a short distance, so that a new oil film is formed in the lubrication partsof each part to prevent rust. It should be noted that the cooling water shouldbe filled before starting, and the cooling water should be drained at the end.
Storage of batteries:
1. The battery should beremoved and the battery placed in a dry and antifreeze. To keep the surfaceclean and dry, it is strictly forbidden to place conductive objects on thebattery. When disassembling the battery, first cut off the negative line andthen cut off the positive line; first connect the positive line and then thenegative line. Because the engineering machinery electrical system is anegative grounding, this is to prevent short circuit when disassembling thebattery.
2. The lead-acid batteryshould be charged once a month.
1. Before storage, itshould be determined according to the size of the area of the anti-rust paint onthe outer surface. It is determined by the method of repainting or repaintingwith the whole machine.
2. The workingequipment of the construction machinery, such as the screed of the paver, thebucket of the loader, the scraper of the grader, etc., the rust preventionmethod of the bare metal is spread butter.