Winter hydraulic excavator driving requirements
Excavator hydraulic drives are closely linked and their development is based primarily on the application of hydraulic technology. Its structure is mainly composed of engine, hydraulic system, working device, walking device and electrical control. Due to the harsh working conditions of the excavator, the required action is very complicated, so it puts high requirements on the design of the hydraulic system. Its hydraulic system is also the most complex of engineering machinery hydraulic systems. Therefore, the analysis and design of the hydraulic system of the excavator has become an important part of promoting the excavator. Here are some things that the hydraulic excavator should pay attention to during driving.
1. When the excavator encounters electric wires, crossroads, bridges and culverts, understand the situation and then pass it. If necessary, set a special person to command; the distance between the excavator and the high-voltage electric wire shall not be less than 5m;
2. When the excavator is running, its boom should be parallel with the running mechanism, the turntable should be locked, and the bucket should be about 1m away from the ground. Low-speed gears should be used for downhill operation, and off-tracking is prohibited.
3. The excavator's walking route should be kept at a sufficient distance from the slope, ditches and foundation pits to ensure safety; when crossing the soft section, use a low-speed uniform speed, and if necessary, use wooden boards, stones, etc. to pave the way.
4. Excavator prohibits anyone from loading and unloading excavators and transferring items. It is not allowed to maintain while working; do not adjust the engine (speed governor) and hydraulic system and electronic control system at will; pay attention to selecting and creating reasonable On the working surface, it is strictly forbidden to dig holes.
5. When the excavator unloads, it should be carried out after the dump truck stops. When the unloading does not collide with any part of the dump truck, the bucket height should be lowered; the bucket is crossed from the top of the dump truck cab.
6. It is forbidden to use a bucket to crush a solid object; if it encounters a large stone or a hard object, it should be removed first and then continue to work; it is forbidden to excavate the rock of level 5 or above that has been blasted.
7. It is forbidden to arrange the excavator in the upper and lower excavation sections at the same time; when the excavator moves in the working plane, the ground should be leveled and the obstacles in the passage should be removed.
8. It is forbidden to jack up the excavator by fully extending the bucket cylinder. The excavator cannot travel horizontally or slewing when the bucket does not leave the ground.
9. It is forbidden to use the excavator boom to drag the object laterally; the hydraulic excavator cannot be excavated by the impact method.
10. When the excavator is making a swing motion, the reverse handle cannot be operated in the opposite direction.
11. The driver should always pay attention to the operation of the excavator. If abnormality is found, stop the vehicle immediately and check it out in time.
12. During the operation and operation of the excavator, always check whether the temperature of the hydraulic oil is normal.